- Basel III
- Credit Risk
- Report Writing
- Trade Finance
Credit Risk Manager (Ref: OE8014-00-CT)
Analyse and review credit applications and proposals, evaluate risk level and prepare assessment reports. Formulate credit risk policy to optimise the risk exposure of the bank. Facilitate in credit product development to strengthen the competitiveness of the bank in commercial lending, trade finance and other credit products.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in CFA, FPM, ACCA or CPA;
- At least 4 years experience in credit risk management and analysis, exposure in policy formulation is an advantage;
- Sound knowledge in regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management is essential;
- Analytical, independent, possession of good problem-solving and report-writing skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Risk Manager)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
- Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)
- CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)