- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Corporate Cash Management Manager (Ref: CCMM-00-CT)
Responsible for the on-going development and management of cash management products, processing and delivery systems, revenue target of the bank's cash management business. Propose the related business strategies, product pricing and sales & marketing planning. Partner with other product teams & marketing managers to set up the required products, logistics and system readiness, and establish efficient marketing platform for cash management products. Work with relevant departments to establish, control measurement, guidelines and business performance indicators. Conduct regular review of product activities and pricing.
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years working experience in cash management products, processing and delivery systems;
- Good knowledge of corporate cash management products and corporate cash management market;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Innovative and cooperative;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin is preferable;
- Proficient in PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Chinese Word Processing.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|