- Internal Audit
Compliance Manager (Ref: KC8025-00-CT)
Develops, reviews and enforces the compliance programmes in accordance with the policies and guidelines of the bank and regulatory bodies. Collaborates with other business units to review compliance issues in order to address and meet regulatory or business changes. Conducts regular compliance reviews, handles HKMA enquiries, develops and conducts internal trainings on all compliance issues to enhance the compliance consciousness of all staff levels.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Business Law or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years banking experience in compliance, internal auditing or risk management;
- Exposure in China financial institutions with relevant compliance experience is highly preferable;
- Substantial knowledge in regulatory requirements relating to banking industry;
- Analytical, proactive and independent with sound communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|