Assistant Personal Banking Manager (Ref: NF8022-00-CT)
Solicit business opportunities by providing quality services and promoting retail banking products to the mass-market customers and make referral if necessary in order to achieve the business sales targets of the bank. Identify and fulfil customers’ needs, drive initiatives for continuous enhancement on the service level of the bank to ensure quality and professional services are provided.
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines with at least 1 year relevant banking experience;
- Passed in LE 1, 7, 8 or equivalent, IIQE (Paper 1, 2, 3 & 5) and MPF Intermediaries Examination will be an advantage;
- Extensive knowledge and exposure in various retail banking products;
- High initiative team player, sales and customer-oriented with good communication skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Human Resources Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|