- Contract Management
- Corporate Communications
- Data Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Market Data
- Market Research
- Microsoft Outlook
- Product Management
- Project Management
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our Client Coverage Organization based in Hong Kong. This individual will be a member of the Asia Pacific Client Coverage team and will support our Head of Asset Owners Index Sales based in Hong Kong.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
- Supporting the sales process for MSCI index products and services and on general client sales and servicing.
- Assist/Support business administrative functions such as client record management, contract management and preparation of sales and client presentation materials.
- Play a key role in the pre-sales process assisting with market research and analysis of prospective clients, competitors, and market outlook, in prospecting for new clients and on-going sales support and client servicing.
- Identifying solutions for clients requiring market data and high familiarity with MSCI’s various products and services.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Pre-sales process management
- Set-up and participate in prospective client discussions
- New product placement support
- Regular communication with Asia Client Coverage team
- Pre-sales analysis, market and data analysis, competitor research, preparation of client presentation materials.
- Answer prospective client inquiries about MSCI products, index calculation and methodologies
- Guide and work with technical research teams to provide risk/return scenarios or analysis to assist clients as may be required in any due diligence exercise
- Prepare RFP documents as well as various types of information for clients and for internal communications purposes
- Prepare sales contracts, maintain client records diligently, prepare market and index data and perform basic analysis
- Coordinate internally on setup of service delivery and client on boarding process
- Work with other departments (Product Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to ensure that all client requirements are covered in product offerings
- Enhance client relationships through proactive follow up on issues raised by clients
- Execute ad-hoc project initiatives as appropriate in the sales process
- This position may require occasional travel to client premises
- An organized and analytical individual with the ability to work individually and within a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment and great attention to details
- Ability to articulate complicated concepts or methodologies orally and in writing to clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (and high proficiency in Chinese is preferred but not mandatory)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects under tight, short-term deadlines; willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Ability to work efficiently across diverse cultures in a global team and collaborating with colleagues across functions, geography, and business lines
- Good understanding of or a strong interest in international financial institutions and global financial markets
- Qualities such as strong organizational skills, good interpersonal skills and tenacity are desired
- At least five years of work experience and experience or knowledge in the financial services industry is preferred
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|