Administrative Assistant Temp (9 month contract)
- Executive Administrative support, including calendar management, travel arrangements and expense processing for designated MDs and senior executives.
- Provide administrative coordination of the day-to-day running of the office, including the maintenance of office equipment and supplies, and liaising with the building management and vendors.
- Liaise with regional team members on day-to-day administrative matters.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the HK office.
- Schedule and monitor conference room bookings
- Coordinate external and internal event management, including venue arrangements, collation of participation lists and related material, preparation and distribution of documentation and invitations, support for Webinars, and liaison and follow-up with team members through to completion of event.
- Process vendor invoices and employee expense claims.
- Distribute internal news and memos, and maintain email groups.
- Process and coordinate Finance, HR and Legal related documentation and administration.
- Maintain and process security access for employees and visitors.
- Provide administrative support and cover for team members.
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as advised by reporting manager.
DESIRED EXPERIENCES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree holder preferred, and/ or has at least five years’ proven EA and office administration experience, preferably in a multi-national organisation.
- Able to work independently, and is a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organisational skills and a strong sense of job ownership.
- Adaptable, proactive, and possess a positive attitude and work ethics.
- Able to multi-task and is results-driven.
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Internet.
- Flexible with working hours to meet deadlines for tasks and projects.
- Diary Management
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Travel Arrangements