Engineer / Assistant Engineer (System)
Location: Hong Kong
Reporting to the Senior Engineer / Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for various designs in our multi-disciplinary infrastructural and building projects, including Airports.
Your Next Challenge
Your Next Challenge
- Assist prepare concept plans, functional briefs, detailed design, technical specifications / reports and standards for electronic and specialist systems
- Carry out design of building and/or infrastructure electronic / extra low voltage (ELV) systems including access control / CCTV systems, communication systems and information technology IT systems.
- Design and specification, construction supervision and testing and commissioning for similar systems in large scale building, airport and/or infrastructure works
- Prepare design calculations, detailed design drawing and report writing
- Attend various project related meetings
- Resolve design and development problems
- Provide guidance to team members
- Liaise with clients and a variety of professionals for design development
- Support ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
What You'll Need
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Communications / System Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years' post graduated experience in design of similar infrastructure electronics systems. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Engineer
- Experience in design and implementation of electronic systems design, planning, construction works, site supervision on multi-disciplinary projects, preferably on airport projects.
- Knowledge of using local and international design codes and standards is required
- Additional experience in electrical engineering and/or building services would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, analytical and responsible with good presentation skill
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
- Report Writing