Engineer / Assistant Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
Reporting to the Principal Engineer / Associate Director, you will be responsible for various designs in our multi-disciplinary infrastructural and building projects, including Airports.
Your Next Challenge
- Prepare scheme and detailed design, calculation and technical specifications / reports for mechanical ventilation air-conditioning (MVAC) services design.
- Apply computer techniques / tools in analysis and design
- Be involve in design, construction supervision and testing and commissioning for similar systems in large scaled building or infrastructure works
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings
- Provide inputs in project / work scheduling and management
- Conduct on-site inspections and commissioning witnessing
- Resolve design and development problems
- Provide guidance to team members
- Prepare and evaluate engineering tenders
- Liaise with clients and a variety of professionals for design development
What You’ll Need
- Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 6 years' post graduated experience in MVAC services design. Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Engineer
- Experience in MVAC services design, planning, construction supervision on multidisciplinary projects. Additional experience in other building services would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of using local and international design codes and standards is required
- Experience in airport projects would be an advantage
- Good communication, analytical & presentation skill, and able to work with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.