DraftsmanReporting to the CAD Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of various drafting tasks for technical projects.
Your Next Challenge
- Be responsible for technical project drawing and design
- Provide and present drawings, data and design information
- Coordinate with relevant parties to incorporate the projects needs
- Produce the quality drawings to meet client requirements of projects within given timeframes
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and changes
- Certificate holder in HKCEE/DSE; diploma or higher diploma holder in Civil/Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience in civil and structural drafting. Candidate with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior Draftsman.
- Proficient in the use of MicroStation and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in using Revit and Building Information Modelling (BIM) is an advantage
- Able to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with other team members to achieve project objectives and goals
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Project Management