- Project Management
Chartered EngineerReporting to Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for various Civil and Structural engineering projects.
Your Next Challenge
- Liaise with the client and project team to understand the requirements of the project
- Assist in the production of design options/solutions that meet project requirements
- Carry out analysis and design to verify the feasibility of design options/solutions
- Coordinate with engineers and professionals from various disciplines including architect, E&M, structural, geotechnical, tunnel, maritime and bridge engineers in multi-disciplinary projects
- Prepare the deliverables to submit to the client and government official to obtain approval and consent
- Support the preparation of tenders and project bids
- Attend various project related meetings
- Handle site queries and issues
- Provide guidance to graduate engineer
- Member of Institution of Engineer in Civil or Structural Engineering discipline.
- Experience of authority submission procedures for building projects (e.g. ArchSD, BD, HA etc).
- Experience on MTR and HKAA projects will be a preference
- Experience on checking the contractor's submission
- Co-ordinate with contractors on construction, quality, programme and safety issues
- Good time management and project management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work in flexible hours and travel outside Hong Kong if necessary.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|