- Graphic Design
CAD / BIM Modeller (Civil)Reporting to the Associate Director / BIM Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation of various drafting tasks and BIM works for our multi-disciplinary infrastructural and building projects, including Airports.
Your Next Challenge
- Responsible for the production of technical project drawings, create / maintain or amend BIM models for Civil Works including airport projects.
- Generate 2D drawings, schedule and documents
- Ensure LOD of models is in line with the BIM Execution Plan
- Track model changes
- Provide and present BIM models, data and design information
- Coordinate with relevant parties to incorporate projects needs
- Produce quality drawings and BIM models to meet client requirements of projects within given timeframes
- Modify and advise on altering design, variations and changes
What You’ll Need
- Certificate holder in HKCEE / DSE or diploma or higher diploma holder in Civil / Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ post qualification experience in civil and structural Building Information Modelling (BIM). Candidate with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior BIM Modeller.
- Proficient in the use of Civil-3D, MicroStation and AutoCAD is essential
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage
- Experience in utility, grading and drainage work is an advantage
- Able to solve problems independently and effectively
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with other team members to achieve project objectives and goals
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma to Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)|