- Building Services
- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Access
- Project Finance
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Location: Hong Kong
The incumbent will be responsible for managing electronics systems related projects, including Airports, strengthening our airport / building / infrastructure electronics systems team on technical knowledge and experience, identifying and developing business opportunities for consulting engineering / project management services.
Your Next Challenge
- Act as a team manager in overseeing related systems design, construction supervision and project management
- Lead a team of related engineering technical staff and be responsible for staff management, schedule key tasks in response to client project demand.
- Responsible for effective and efficient project management of electronics systems works, including overall project planning, control and monitoring of safety, quality and construction of the system works
- Accountable for project budgeting, project finance management and project performance
- Manage building electronics / Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems and / or infrastructure E&M systems including access control / CCTV systems, communication systems and information technology IT systems.
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and all other project related meetings
- Provide both an external control and management interface with the client and internal management of the design team, project delivery and company budgeting.
- Participate in fee proposals, technical bids and preparation of presentation
- Be part of business development team, develop client relationship and attend business related functions
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Communications / System Engineering or related discipline
- Member of HKIE or other equivalent chartered professional bodies (IET, CIBSE etc. as appropriate)
- At least 6 years' post chartered experience, of which minimum 4 years in design and/or project management role.
- Solid experience in design and management of electronics systems design, planning, construction works, site supervision on multi-disciplinary projects, preferably on airport projects.
- Additional experience in electrical engineering and/or building services would be an advantage.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to liaise internally within teams and externally with clients and other consultants.
- Extensive experience in establishing project scoping, contractual and financial management.
- Experience in managing complex multi-disciplinary projects including full responsibility for resource and financial controls demonstrating effective delivery.
- Good communication, analytical & negotiation skills, and able to work with a range of project stakeholders, contractors and clients
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Member, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (MCIBSE), Member, Hong Kong Institute of Engineers (HKIE)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|