- Provide hardware, software and network support and troubleshooting to both office and retail shops
- Monitor and maintain daily IT operations
- Install, configure and manage servers, network devices, email, internet, intranet, web development & POS system, etc.
- Assist in E-Commerce project, provide technical support for end-users
- Manage IT assets and software licenses
- Prepare various documentation and perform IT inventory tracking, knowledge of ERP system will be an advantage
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience in providing IT support, preferably in retail operations
- Proficiency in hardware, software, Microsoft Office and related applications
- Knowledge of database management, backup, restore, maintenance
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Mature, self-motivated, good team player and able to work Independently
- Willing to travel, immediate available is preferred
For application, please send a resume with current earnings, expected salary and earliest availability to : The Personnel Department, Mother and Child Ltd.,Unit D, 13A/F, Gemstar Tower, 23 Man Lok Street, Hunghom, Kowloon or via [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Application Development
- Database Administration
- Inventory Management
- Technical Support