You may also like
Asia-Pacific Tax Centre – Operating Model Effectiveness – Manager/ Senior Associate (Hong Kong)
Ernst & Young (EY)
- Income Tax
Application & Desktop Support Analyst
IT Desktop Support Analyst
- Asset Allocation
- Asset Management
Senior System Administrator/ System Administrator (Windows)
Bank of China
- Active Directory
CIB Operations - Wholesale Client Onboarding - APAC KYC Training Delivery Manager - Senior Associate / Vice President - Hong Kong / Singapore
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management
Technology - Windows Desktop Infrastructure Specialist, Associate, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
We are seeking motivated and organized technologists to join our Windows Desktop Infrastructure team in Hong Kong. The team's primary areas of focus include:
- Providing Level 3 support for the backend systems which manage the windows endpoints.
- Maintaining the health and performance of workstation operating systems and their core applications;
- Managing the systems and processes which are responsible for regular deployment of security patches and distributing the core windows build;
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our L1 and L2 desk-side support teams;
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents;
What We Offer
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technology from Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMWare, HP, and many others;
- Work with and be part of a talented global team, employing a Follow the Sun support model;
- Bring your own experience to bear while contributing to or leading regional and global projects;
- Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your team mates all the way;
QualificationsWhat We Seek
We're looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable. Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To be best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Microsoft Windows operations or system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization. Experience with one or more enterprise operations tools, such as SCCM, Appsense, BigFix, or Splunk would be a great help.
ITIL certification, MCDST certification, skills in PowerShell, automation, or documentation authoring experience would be a plus.
|Qualification||ITIL Practitioner Level|