You may also like
Data Scientist - Machine learning, AI project
System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer (Java) - Banking
Developer / Senior Developer (Android Mobile)
Hong Kong Economic Times
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, iOT ANDROID APPLICATION – mfg / electronic control / automation / iOT / HAV product/5 days
- Apache Subversion
SQL, VBA, C# RAD Developer – Associate, Equity Derivatives Technology
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Cloud Computing
- Investment Management
- Machine Learning
- Spring Framework
- Wealth Management
Technology - Java Developer, Associate, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
In Morgan Stanley, Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
We are looking for fearless innovators -- people who thrive in dynamic, fast-paced global technology teams while solving for evolving client expectations and needs. Our outlook and appetite for success are ambitious: customers are at the heart of how we think about building a new generation of banking tools. Our proven track record is driven by adaptability and rapid change – we have more than $2 trillion in client assets, $73 billion in lending balances, and nearly 16,000 Financial Advisors in 600+ offices across the globe. We invest heavily in technology and people like you - approximately $4 billion in 2018 alone. If you are a collaborative problem-solver who wants to work with cutting-edge technology, including the latest Java tools, cloud computing and machine learning, then join our team and be part of a bold new vision for the future of banking.
• You’ll need server side Java experience and a proven track record of delivering complex solutions in a timely manner.
• Your skills will include Java, Spring, TDD, Databases, SQL and Linux. C# experience will be useful but is not required.
• You’ll have demonstrated innovation, technical excellence and autonomy.
• You’ll need to be able to communicate effectively and work well in a small global team.
• You’ll be working with traders and other development teams to design and develop the best solutions.
• The role also includes 3rd line support responsibilities so you’ll need fast problem solving skills.
• Previous experience working in a front office banking environment will be useful but is not required.
• You will join the team responsible for designing, developing, deploying and supporting the global firm-wide system for management, automated corporate event processing, rebalancing and price contributions of synthetic basket products (e.g. Custom Baskets, ETFs, etc.)