- Hedge Funds
- Investment Management
- OTC Structured Products
- Wealth Management
Securities Lending, Quantitative Hedge Fund Sales, Associate / VP, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Bank Resource Management (BRM)
Bank Resource Management (BRM) handles the centralized management and governance of Morgan Stanley’s global securities financing and OTC derivatives activities. BRM’s clients include leading hedge funds, asset managers, banks and institutional investors. BRM helps position Morgan Stanley as a leader in establishing funding and collateral management practices.
Based in the Firm’s regional headquarters here in Hong Kong, Asia BRM team is currently seeking a high-performing and target driven industry professional (at Associate or Vice President level) to develop and maintain client relationships and make strategic plans to expand existing client base. You will work closely with our BRM team members and collaboratively with senior management across the Asia regions.
• Managing and growing external client relationships, focusing on but not limited to Quantitative hedge funds.
• Providing expert commentary to both external and internal clients on trends & positioning.
• Monitoring daily locates and clients communication
• Close interaction with related business units to maximise franchise value
• Building solid relationships with partner areas such as prime brokerage and the broader sales & trading framework
• Monitor balances and profitability to ensure appropriate level of interaction and ownership
• Generation of value added and differentiated ideas
• Create general market content
• Analyzing prospective portfolios and create pitch materials
• 3+ years of relevant knowledge and experience in covering the hedge fund investor base
• Interaction with or knowledge of the Quants universe needed
• Experience working within securities finance or a comparable trading environment.
• A knowledge of IT infrastructure supporting financing products
• Attention to detail with outstanding analytical skills
• Must be an excellent team player with a strong work ethic
• Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
• Strong interpersonal/relationship-building skills
• An entrepreneurial and innovative approach and a risk-aware attitude
• Presentation skills and confidence in telephone, written and face-to-face interactions
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|