- Wealth Management
Private Wealth Management Asia, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
About the Role:
Working as part of a dynamic team, this crucial role will focus on developing our candidate and talent pipeline for Private Wealth Management Hong Kong and Singapore. Your primary objective is to work closely with the Sales Manager to support business hiring needs.
- Proactively manage and develop a strong candidate pipeline through various channels including internet research, cold calling, networking, referrals and other sourcing tools
- Partner with the Hiring Managers and HR to design, implement and facilitate an effective and resourceful sourcing strategy
- Conduct market intelligence projects and prepare industry analysis reports on ad hoc basis
- Keep abreast of industry trends and activities in recruiting market developments, competitive trends, compensation, and other relevant areas
- Convert passive candidates into active candidates
- Build, maintain and update an accurate and well-organized database on the recruiting processes and candidate profiles
- Keep track of the interview details including schedules, feedback and status between the Hiring Managers and candidates in a systematic and collaborative manner
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience as Recruiter within a recruitment consultancy or similar role in the banking/financial industry
- Detail orientated, self-motivated and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong organizational skills to handle a multitude of roles in parallel
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Proven ability to build strong productive relationships
- Experience / knowledge in Private Banking industry preferred
- Experience in using Taleo is a plus
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|