Private Wealth Management Asia, Sales Management Office, Manager
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
About the Role
- Overview of account onboarding from the business prioritization standpoint.
- Act as the key coordinator to work with relevant parties to present strong business case for Sales Management review.
- Stay on top of account opening requirements and business limitations for Traditional and Non Traditional PWM Accounts.
- Work with AML/Account onboarding team/BAM/COO/LEG team to enhance account opening/Periodic review framework. Ensure Sales/CSA requirements and suggestions is well represented in various working committees.
- Represent SMO in various IT work streams and forum to develop client coverage and acquisition strategy.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 5 years of above of professional experience in wealth management
- Good understanding or strong interest in the financial markets and wealth management products
- Experience in client relationship management and project management, from scoping to execution, with the capacity to identify risks, discrepancies and mitigation actions.
- Excellent written and communications skills in both English and Mandarin, ability to speak Cantonese or any other language would be advantageous
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, critical thinking and solution oriented
- Strong coordination skills and the capacity to drive different contributors and stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills, fast learner, team player, independent, ability to handle multiple tasks and functional topic simultaneously
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Client Relationship Management
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Management
- Project Management
- Wealth Management