- Contract Negotiation
- Data Management
- Due Diligence
- Fixed Income
- Investment Management
- Relationship Management
- Wealth Management
Operations HK, Network Management Specialist, Associate
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Beyond this regulatory requirement GNM's mission is to develop and maintain the global clearing & custody infrastructure, through effective relationship, risk and expense management and client support.
1. Ongoing review of agent bank providers, through various due diligence procedures including evaluations, service level agreements, contract review, on-site reviews and in-house meetings.
2. Adherence to firm regulatory obligations for segregation and security of client assets throughout the agent bank network.
3. Internal co-ordination of agent performance standards.
4. Agent service and tariff review negotiations.
5. Current and in depth knowledge of markets and pre-investment information. Communication with internal and external clients to present and answer questions on market events.
6. Communication with internal and external clients, including market presentations.
7. Establishment of new agent relationships.
8. Act as the point of escalation and point of resolution of agent performance issues on an ongoing basis, escalating issues as required with agents at all levels of the management chain. Communication of such issues internally.
9. Understand, manage and influence contract negotiations between internal and external legal counsel.
10. Understand process flows to be able to identify workflow and operational efficiencies.
11. Understand and influence in the wider market / industry environment, actively participate in working groups where required to.
12. Adherence to global standards of information storage and dissemination.*LI-HL1
- University degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Proven relationship management experience and strong communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|