Infrastructure and Firm-Wide Campus Programs Manager (Hong Kong)
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
This role sits within the Campus Recruitment team which forms part of Talent Acquisition. The role is responsible for all aspects of seasonal intern and entry-level program management across Morgan Stanley’s Asia Infrastructure Divisions. In addition the role is responsible for any Firm Wide programs that operate across Infrastructure and the Revenue divisions. The role partners with the business, the Revenue Campus Programs Manager, HR Coverage, Talent Management and Campus Recruiting leads to devise and agree the annual entry level training programs, orientation days and continuing education curriculum for analysts, associates and summer interns. This role regularly checks in with program management in New York and EMEA to ensure global synergies and consistency, and to share best practice.
The ideal candidate will operate as part of a virtual team, be pro-active and anticipate issues before they arise, liaise with internal clients and colleagues, external vendors and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. They will be able to focus on the detail whilst being able to think quickly and demonstrate flexibility. They will understand the learning cycle and be able to apply this to manage training projects and build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business regionally.
• Collaborate and work closely with the Revenue Campus Programs Manager to identify opportunities across entry-level program management, support each other and cover for each other during peak periods and vacation.
• Work with regional and global colleagues to ensure global alignment of programs
• Work with program stakeholders to identify needs, priorities and report on progress
• Build client relationships across the different infrastructure businesses, as well as the revenue businesses as required for firm wide programs.
• Design, and work with internal product specialists and external consultants to develop and deliver training programs across client business units in line with local needs
• Partner with subject matter experts and manage vendor relationships
• Involve representatives from the business units in the delivery of content to ensure the most adequate resources are deployed to deliver entry level programs.
• Manage and monitor the program management budget and regularly report on ROI and spend to the business unit and global program stakeholders
• Review the efficiency, success and cost effectiveness of all programs across the region
• Brief and coach team members to provide onsite support for the training programs
• Facilitate and/or moderate programs as required
• Work with program administrators and other internal providers to confirm program logistics and ensure these are in place
• Evaluate program feedback, looking for opportunities to improve on-going design and delivery of programs
• In partnership with the business and HR Coverage, monitor retention from Analyst and Associate class years and identify enhancements to the continuing education programs
• Participate in onboarding activities
• Provide support for campus recruitment activities, including liaising with candidates, managing campus events and the recruitment process
• There are no direct reports for this role currently, the role therefore needs to identify and draw on resources that exist throughout the organization
• Strong project management skills
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and follow through
• A collaborative approach and an ability to get things done by working closely with others in a complex, fast-paced and highly matrixed environment
• Ability to analyze, manage and organize data
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Comfortable in ambiguity
• Self-directed in learning the firm, creating relationships and appropriately pushing boundaries in the interest of innovation and improvement
- Project Management
- Talent Management