- Capital Markets
- Risk Management
Global Capial Markets, Equity Capital Markets (ECM), Vice President, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently hiring for an experienced Analyst to work in the Equity Capital Markets Coverage team within Global Capital Markets (GCM) in Hong Kong.
GCM serves as the nexus between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. GCM comprises traditional market coverage and underwriting groups, as well as a number of product groups focused on providing customized capital structure solutions for our clients. You would work with clients on complex, innovative financing and risk management solutions in a fast-paced environment.
Working with the Equity Capital Markets Coverage, your primary responsibility would be to work with and support the team executing a range of equity products. You will also support the team in business development strategies for specific sectors, with a focus on ECM products.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Assist to secure and execute potential financing transaction from origination to coordination of various corporate finance and equity capital marketing projects.
• Assist to the execution of ECM projects and develop business leads in regards to ECM transactions.
• Assist to handle coverage and execution of ECM transactions and related matters independently and effectively.
• Perform scenario analyses, conduct market researches and prepare client presentation pitches on related ECM projects.
• Assist to manage the key clients of the Company with respect to ECM transactions.
• Liaise with both internal and external parties including clients, investors, issuers, lending institutions and regulatory authorities on ECM matters.
• University degree holder in Finance or related disciplines.
• Comprehensive knowledge in the stock market.
• At least 4 years relevant experience in ECM or related discipline with proven track records.
• Sound knowledge in the financial capital market, strong business acumen and good analytical skill.
• Good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Detail minded and good organization skill.
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|