You may also like
Vice President, Business Finance, Treasury & Markets, Finance
- Change Management
SENIOR FINANCING MANAGER / Corporate Finance – corporate banking / financial service / in house corporate finance team
- Cash Flow Management
TREASURY ASST / TREASURY OFFICER - HK listed shipping / forwarder / logistics service provider
- Business Plans
Assistant Vice President, Business Finance, Treasury & Markets, Finance
- Change Management
Treasury Marketing Officer (Treasury Marketing)
Bank of China
- Balance Sheets
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Investment Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Risk Management
- Wealth Management
Finance - Corporate Treasury, Senior Manager (Hong Kong)
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the firm’s liquidity, optimizing its capital base, and coordinate the Firm’s recovery and resolution planning. The Asia region consists of a hub in Hong Kong and regional offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, and Mumbai. Corporate Treasury Asia is seeking a Senior Manager level professional for its Hong Kong Bank with experience in portfolio management and liquidity risk management.
• Responsible for managing the Bank’s investment of surplus liquidity by investing in approved liquid assets and compliant with all policies and procedures.
• Management and trade execution of a portfolio of interest rate products held by Morgan Stanley’s Hong Kong Bank portfolios.
• Idea generation to maximize portfolio returns and performance within the Bank’s Asset-Liability framework.
• Monitor financial markets, macroeconomic trends, idiosyncratic factors as well as accounting and regulatory developments to ensure dynamic management of the bank balance sheets in coordination with the loan and deposit teams.
• The implementation of specific balance sheet hedging strategies to manage interest rate risk through the use of various interest rate derivatives.
• Understand and adhere to the Bank’s policies and procedures, in addition to all applicable regulatory requirements and internal limits and guidelines.
• Monitor and manage the interest rate risk profile of the Bank within approved limits using a variety of hedging instruments .
• Work on the launch of new product approvals as related to the Bank’s investment portfolio.
• Analyze liquidity impact resulting from changes to booking models and/or business plans, advising business units on optimal capital and liquidity mix.
• Identify liquidity and funding risks, and recommend / implement mitigating actions.
• Analyze regulatory trends and new requirements and assimilate these into the existing liquidity risk management framework.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to Senior Management, Morgan Stanley Asia Treasury team, and global Treasury colleagues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, or accounting highly preferred; a master’s degree / MBA / CFA a strong plus
• 5+ years of experience, preferably from large commercial bank
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal influencing and client-servicing skills
• Strong analytic capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
• Proven track record of teamwork and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic environment, across organizational and geographical boundaries
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and additional Asian languages a strong plus
• Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|