- Capital Markets
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management
Equity Capital Markets, Roadshow Coordinator, Analyst/Associate, Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently hiring for an experienced corporate access professional to work as part of the Global Capital Markets (GCM) Team in Hong Kong.
GCM serves as the nexus between Investment Banking and Sales & Trading. GCM comprises traditional market coverage and underwriting groups, as well as a number of product groups focused on providing customized capital structure solutions for our clients. You would work with clients on complex and innovative financings in a fast-paced environment. Your primary responsibility would be to work with and support the equity capital markets team executing a range of conferences and roadshows.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Coordinating with institutional clients, corporates and internal for arrangement of luncheons, roadshows, conferences, field trips, company visits and marketing events
• Planning and executing events for marketing of products
• Planning and executing corporate meetings for internal, corporate and institutional clients
• Preparing fliers, budgets and calendars for corporate events and functions
• Liaising with media for event arrangement or distribution of products
Qualifications• University degree holder preferably in Finance or related disciplines
• At least 3 years relevant experience in Corporate Access, event management with proven track records
• Sound knowledge in the financial capital markets
• Good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Detail minded and good organizational skills
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|