You may also like
Senior Credit Analyst / Credit Analyst
Citi Markets Markets Quantitative Analysis MQA Credit Quant Analyst Hong Kong
- Computer Programming
Credit Risk Manager / Assistant Credit Risk Manager
Bank of China
Private Bank, Credit Middle Office, Analyst, Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Senior Credit Risk Manager / Credit Risk Manager (Portfolio Management)
Bank of China
- Credit Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Financial Modeling
- Fund Management
- Investment Advisory
- Wealth Management
Credit Analyst, Manager / VP - Hong Kong
Location: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Asia is an integrated business within Institutional Securities. We provide highly personalized, best-in-class investment advice, execution services and wealth management and banking solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families across the region.
· Conduct financial and credit analysis on bonds across regions and sectors with a focus on the private wealth investor base. Provide trade recommendations and relative value ideas as well as ongoing updates to support views.
· Maintain internal files and databases to support the recommendation, ensuring that all relevant/critical information is updated in a timely manner.
· Closely engage and collaborate with in-house research teams to leverage Morgan Stanley resources and drive bespoke trading opportunities for our clients.
· Take initiatives following news and events that affect our markets; identify and recommend solutions on complex and broad matters.
· Monitor markets and gather intelligence from expert sources including market research reports, trade data and investment seminars.
· Coordinate with private wealth banker teams in preparation for client meetings, advising on tailored bond portfolios proposals, and providing regular market updates.
· Work closely with the advisory and product due diligence teams to keep abreast of regulatory/internal policy changes, market trends and product development to maintain competitiveness in our product offerings.
· At least 5-10 years of experience in credit analysis, either in a banking/fund management/rating agency/research house (preferably with comprehensive knowledge in the HY sectors and solid experience in financial modeling, combined with an ability to look beyond the numbers).
· Possess strong spreadsheet skills and experience in assessing investment values from private banking perspective.
· Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· A team player with strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
· Able to work independently and under pressure.
· Proficient in both spoken and written English, fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin is a definite advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|