- Apache Tomcat
- Database Administration
- IBM WebSphere
- Oracle Application Server
- Oracle Database
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Shell Script
Location: Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Responsible for all technical aspects of Moody's Analytics software implementation
Work closely with customer’s IT team to design the most appropriate integration architecture and batch workflow, develop customization, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage technical workstream
Perform software installation, user training, write technical documents, and provide 1st level technical troubleshooting and support
Troubleshoot issues in Oracle database, J2EE applications, and Web Application Server
Write customization code in SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, and shell scripts
Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 6 years of project experience in a software organization, consultancy or system integrator.
- Good interpersonal skills and client facing project experience
- Minimum 3 years of fulltime work on Oracle database in one or more of the following roles: PL/SQL developer, DBA, and/or database consultant/specialist
- Proficient in Oracle database, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/12c, Unix system, database installation, troubleshooting, fine tuning work, optimization of database performance, audit trail, security checks, etc
- Good understanding of web technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
- Oracle 10g/11g/12c OCP database and web application server administrator certification would be an advantage
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture
- Ability to conduct technical training and provide support to presales activities
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to take control and self-govern ongoing self-development.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in other languages highly beneficial.
- Must be flexible with local and international travel (50 - 80%).
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|