- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger
- Management Accounting
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Mgr-Fin Planning & Analysis
Location: Hong Kong
The position will work in the Business Planning team providing financial analysis, forecasting, modelling and strategic decision support to the Moody’s Investors Services business and related entities in Asia Pacific.
- Lead planning processes for selected business units/ business lines within the region (Strategic Plans, Budgets, Forecasts)
- Engage and work with business leaders, facilitate meetings, drive discussions to build consensus around analyses and projections
- Analyze business performance, identifying drivers of variances against plan
- Keep abreast of Asia capital markets and macroeconomic trends
- Provide analytical support to regional strategic initiatives, including database queries, desktop research, model development
- Prepare monthly management reports for Asia regional leadership as well as global headquarters
- Coordinate with business planning counterparts, both regionally and internationally to ensure smooth completion of shared deliverables
- Prepare and consolidate materials for senior management presentations, discussions and reviews.
- Participate in global projects to increase operational efficiency
- Provide advice to Asia leadership on headcount and expense management
- Work closely with the accounting and other functional teams to ensure integrity and relevance of management accounts and information.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting to management as required
- University graduate with degree in Accounting, Finance or Business (accounting qualification nice to have but not compulsory).
- 3-7 years of relevant working experience in multinational companies.
- Previous exposure to analytical work is essential.
- Strong command of oral and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple tasks and workflows.
- Confident, positive, self-starter, initiative-taker, eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both self-directed as well as part of a team
- Strong IT skills in Windows environment (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint). Advanced MS Excel/ Powerpoint skills are a must.
- Exposure to multidimensional reporting applications (e.g., Hyperion Essbase) as well as general ledger software is desirable.
- Mandarin skills helpful but not compulsory. Other Asian languages an advantage
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|