- Basel I
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Project Management
- Risk Management
· He/She must be flexible and energetic to excel in this ever-changing business environment. It is essential for this role to demonstrate an understanding of the issues and challenges facing by our clients as well as to maintain knowledge base of the strengths and capabilities of Moody’s Analytics.
· As part of Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solution Services team, this role is responsible in delivering Moody’s solutions.
· To effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions are mainly focused on Basel/Capital, ALM, and Liquidity related risk management activities, such as banking business interview, system implementation, and other product related consulting services, especially have a strong understanding of data mapping and documentation management during project implementation.
· Responsible for maintaining the quality of deliverables that the team provided. The deliverables could be reports of solution, presentations of the project results, or all materials to clients.
· Responsible for communicating partners’ ETL engineer in the implementation project.
· Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
RequirementsA Bachelor/master/PhD degree.
CFA / FRM certificates preferred.
Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or SQL would be a plus
Have experience in banking risk management consulting services, especially in RWA or ALM measurement area.
Understand how does bank develop and operate their business and understand the banking products. At least one Basel project or ALM project experience in the Banking industry
Familiar with Basel guidelines.
Have experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation.
Based on client site