- Moody's Asia Pacific
- Financial Data Analyst
Financial Data Analyst
Individual will be responsible for spreading and making accounting adjustments to financial statement data used by analysts in the Corporate Finance Group and clients.
- Compile financial data for industrial companies using annual reports, 10-Ks, 10-Qs and other sources.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of data captured including the ongoing monitoring of the quality of data by outsourced resources.
- Interact with analysts within the Corporate Finance Group with regards to financial statistics needed for their analysis and publications
- B.S. in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in Accounting or Finance with good understanding of financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Individual must display initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are also a must.
- Ability to multi-task and to manage priorities
- Annual Reports
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Excel