- Content Marketing
- Credit Risk
- Financial Statements
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Risk Analysis
Content Development Specialist, Associate Director
The learning content development specialist is globally responsible for all online training content, and develops, manages and maintains that content within Moody’s Analytics Financial Services Training & Certification (FSTC) group, with a particular focus on commercial and corporate lending. This role primarily requires the candidate to author and maintain content and help design innovative elearning solutions for the credit and risk side of the FSTC business. Additionally, this person will work closely with the sales team and potential clients as needed as part of the sales process in order to support a rapidly growing business.
Content development includes authoring new content, updating, localizing or revising existing content, and managing and approving the creation of content authored by other internal or external subject matter experts. Content is principally focused on online learning materials, case scenarios or simulations, assessment questions or any other delivery format Moody’s uses. The role supports business initiatives by ensuring that revenue generating products are developed on schedule and with the highest quality standards.
What you will achieve in this role:
· Author and maintain online credit and risk content.
· Provide subject matter expertise, consulting, recommendations and ideas to support activities with clients.
· Where needed act as the market and product specialist for product demos, answering technical questions, and describing Moody’s approach.
· Assess client needs by providing consultative services and understanding specific challenges faced by their business or industry.
· Create, implement and manage content development plans, budgets and schedules for new courses and for updates and revisions to existing courses.
· Develop strategies to author, source or create content.
· Work closely with internal and/or external partners to schedule course updates and revisions.
· Collaborate with the Learning Design and Technology groups and other internal and/or external partners on the development of the overall learning experience for students enrolled in related courses. · Collaborate with the Product Strategist to promote a product improvement strategy in terms of quality and the development of new revenue sources.
· Provide mentoring and course support services to students to create a value-added learning experience.
· Undergraduate degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required, preferably in business or commerce.· Graduate/second-level degree (e.g., MBA, Master’s) preferred.
· 10+ years’ experience working with credit risk assessment and analysis of financial statements in a commercial, small business or corporate lending capacity, often through experience in one or more functional areas (e.g., credit origination, risk analysis, credit management roles, etc.).
· Strong accounting background or experience is required.
· 5+ years’ experience and/or demonstrated skills and experience writing educational, training materials. Previous involvement in overseeing, developing or delivering eLearning training is an asset.
· Strong consulting capabilities with the ability to effectively interface with senior officers and key stakeholders.
· A solid team orientation, with demonstrated capacity to both influence direction and accept sound input, all with the goal of arriving at world-class training solutions.
· Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products and services.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills (English plus other languages).
· Must be self-motivated, have a high level of initiative, be results and detail-oriented and strive for excellence.
· Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities, often independently to achieve goals and objectives.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills including knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of Moody’s RiskAnalyst or RiskOrigins software is a definite asset.
· Familiarity or experience with eLearning platforms and content management systems is an asset.
· Comfort level working with technology and in collaboration with technology specialists in an eLearning setting.
· Familiarity or experience with eLearning authoring tools and experience working with web pages and design is an asset but not a requirement.