You may also like
Actuarial Manager / Assistant Actuarial Manager
- Financial Reporting
Assistant Actuarial Manager/ Actuarial Manager - IFRS 17
AIA Group Limited
- Financial Reporting
EXECUTIVE ASST / Secretary / Personal Asst / IANG / Mandarin - HK listed/5 days work
- Record keeping
SALES ASST / CLERK / ASST MERCHANDISER – Japanese garment trims trading / 5 days work
- Data Entry
PERSONAL ASST / BUSINESS SECRETARY / EXECUTIVE ASST – medical equipment trading/5 days work
- Relationship Management
Asst Dir-Actuarial Client Supt
Location: Hong Kong
The Actuarial Client Support specialist deals directly with our clients in the APAC region on a daily basis to provide actuarial support, training and advice on best practices for implementing models in AXIS. They will also work on documentation for clients and research projects that provide exposure to state of the art actuarial science and its application to real problems. The APAC client support desk works closely with the Actuarial Client Support team in North America to ensure consistency in AXIS support models worldwide.
- “Help Desk”. This is the primary method for handling ad-hoc client inquiries on using the software and includes:
- Help desk assignments; must be available 9:30am – 5 pm local time.
- Acknowledging, reviewing and prioritizing initial calls and emails from clients.
- Researching and answering client questions as quickly as possible and adhering to all company standards.
- Ensuring contact with the client (outside of acknowledgements) within prescribed timeframes.
- General Client Support. (Also applies to Help Desk responsibilities, carryovers from help desk, as well as direct contacts from clients).
- Investigate and analyze client questions / problems as required.
- Ensure that you understand what the client is trying to do.
- Investigate whether solutions already exist within AXIS, and if not discuss with developers whether new features may be required.
- For more complex issues, work with other GGY resources to assist as required.
- Keep clients informed of the status of any investigations which may require time to determine an answer.
- Document all contact with clients, problems and resolutions in Job/IR discussions.
- Directing clients to existing explanatory material (e.g. KB’s, Help text, reconciliation spreadsheets).
- Creation of additional explanatory material where needed to answer client inquiry.
- Help develop business specifications for new features
- After a new feature is deemed to be required, serve as liaison between GGY and client.
- Determine client importance and urgency with respect to delivery of feature.
- Ensure that GGY understands the client’s business issues and that the feature to be delivered covers this off.
- Work with developers to prepare business specification documents.
- Send specifications to client for approval.
- Testing of new features and bug fixes as required
- Work with the developers and clients for any given feature or bug fix to determine a formal testing plan to ensure the feature or fix is functioning as expected.
- Perform & sign off prescribed testing of feature in line with the release schedule.
- May include developing job-specific data to be used for future testing by the QA team.
- Conduct in-house, web-based, and on-site training:
- Preparation for and delivery of training on specific modules or topics.
- Ensure pre-training administrative steps are completed both internal (e.g. send training summary plan to client) and external (completion of WBT by clients).
- Know audience and adjust communication style as required.
- Lead & participate in Interest Groups & Working Groups for your areas of interest or expertise
- May include researching various industry topics and conveying the information internally.
- Providing information to employees for various purposes either on an Ad-hoc or formal basis.
- Participate in marketing activities as required
- May include initial training of new or trial clients on a client-specific basis (e.g. building client product into AXIS to make training relevant to the client).
- This may include traveling to give demos or training to client on-site.
- Relationship Manager/Client Co-ordinator
- Serve as a permanent Liaison with specific clients.
- Arrange periodic client meetings to review client requirements/requests to ensure client is being served well.
- Provide periodic information to management on status of client, including any existing or possible problems which need to be addressed.
- “Project” Work
- Develop/update formal training material as needed.
- Develop explanatory articles/spreadsheets for topics as needed.
- Develop/expand Sample data for delivery with the software.
- Other Duties as assigned.