- Basel II
- Basel III
- IFRS 9
- Relational Databases
- Risk Management
Assc Dir-Sr Product Consultant
Location: Hong Kong
The senior product consultant is the member of the Implementation team.
He/She is responsible to:
- Lead in the implementation and execution of projects for existing and new clients.
- Service on MA Basel II/III and ALM Solutions for clients,
- Establish and build expert knowledge of Moody's Analytics software Solution,
- Participate in building an operational bridge between external partners, product team and implementation teams,
- Provide support to the team in presenting and discussing with clients on MA products and solutions
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject
- Fluency in English
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a bank, a consultancy firm or a software engineering company
- Experience in the banking industry within risk management
- Technical skills on relational databases and SQL,
- Knowledge of data modelling within the Banking sector and skills in improving data quality would be advantageous.
- Experience in data mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Capability in drafting data policies and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international and local regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, HKMA, FSC ) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 4, IFRS9),
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with Client on the requirement and deliverable as well as the delivery/implementation timeline.
- Be able to communicate effectively technical information to non experts,
- Be able to build relationships at all levels with the internal organization.