- Application Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning
- User Acceptance Testing
Assc Dir-Senior Project Mgr
Location: Hong Kong
As a Project Manager/ Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of client deliverables. This includes:
- Taking ownership of the full implementatation of projects. Identify project risks, plan, organize and manage the deliverable across the development lifecycle, with “hands on” responsibilities as necessary. Coordinate activities with client and internal groups, tracking progress of development against plan and budget. Alerting senior management of issues that might impact successful on-time / on-budget delivery.
- Working as a member of the Pre-sales Team, offering liaison and consultation to the client to specify and determine requirements. Consulting peers, as well as Moody’s Analytics staff in other locations to estimate and cost projects, assisting Sales in contract negotiation.
- Coordination of post implementation support as necessary. Creation of proposals for new development efforts based upon initial deliverables.
- Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement, and continuing to act as a point of contact when escalation is required for post-production support. This includes managing the client’s expectations and managing the communication with the client; proactively identify and manage client-side risks; and helping to coordinate internal teams to provide solutions to serious production issues that arise.
- Obtaining client acceptance for all deliverables defined in the contract.
- Facilitate collaboration amongst Services, Product Management, Product Engineering and Sales so as to optimize sales, project planning and project execution; establish and maintain a continuous feedback cycle to improve the project life cycle starting with pre-sales though to project closure.
- Strong track record of successful and timely delivery of IT solution projects, preferably within a Financial Services solution; Experience with Financial solution vendor or banks preferred. Experience in planning complex multi-disciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 5 years in a similar capacity.
- The ability to successfully leverage and build upon relationships established by our management team in Sales and Implementation Services.
- Actively oversee and manage all Functional Requirements, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Test Plans and User Acceptance Testing for assigned projects.
- Understanding of technical concepts, operating systems and database systems such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server.
- Strong background in IT technology in general with good experience and knowledge in datamart (Oracle) and application development (Java and .Net).
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Project experience in the commercial credit origination business domain is a plus
- Experience in managing onshore/offshore contractor resources is a plus
- Position requires approximately 25 – 50% travel to client sites
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to liaise with clients.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|