You may also like
Senior / Software Engineer
- Concept Development
Assistant Project Manager - Well-established Bank
Assistant Manager / Manager (Innovation Project)
Bank of China
- Arranging Meetings
- Corporate Communications
Asst Mechancial Engineering Manager – mfg plastic / metal office automation product/5 days
Corporate Servies Manager (Project Management)
Bank of China
- Contract Negotiation
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Project Planning
Assc Dir-Senior Project Mgr
Location: Hong Kong
As a Project Manager/ Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of client deliverables. This includes:
- Taking ownership of the full implementatation of projects. Identify project risks, plan, organize and manage the deliverable across the development lifecycle, with “hands on” responsibilities as necessary. Coordinate activities with client and internal groups, tracking progress of development against plan and budget. Alerting senior management of issues that might impact successful on-time / on-budget delivery.
- Working as a member of the Pre-sales Team, offering liaison and consultation to the client to specify and determine requirements. Consulting peers, as well as Moody’s Analytics staff in other locations to estimate and cost projects, assisting Sales in contract negotiation.
- Coordination of post implementation support as necessary. Creation of proposals for new development efforts based upon initial deliverables.
- Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement, and continuing to act as a point of contact when escalation is required for post-production support. This includes managing the client’s expectations and managing the communication with the client; proactively identify and manage client-side risks; and helping to coordinate internal teams to provide solutions to serious production issues that arise.
- Obtaining client acceptance for all deliverables defined in the contract.
- Facilitate collaboration amongst Services, Product Management, Product Engineering and Sales so as to optimize sales, project planning and project execution; establish and maintain a continuous feedback cycle to improve the project life cycle starting with pre-sales though to project closure.