- Credit Risk
Assc Dir-Sales Representative
Location: Hong KongThis role will be responsible for growing and managing the Moody’s Analytics business by developing and strengthening client relationships, while also working with the pre-sales (Solution Specialists) team, senior management and marketing team to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans. Additionally, this position will represent the business at trade shows and conferences and through written submissions to outside publications.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) required.
- Graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master’s) a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience, including 5+ years strategic solution selling experience at a top-tier software consulting firm or financial services company.
- Established track record of successfully developing a network of clients including financial institutions, insurance companies and corporates and nurturing deep relationships with risk professionals.
- Familiarity with recent advances in regulatory compliance and credit risk management.
- Attention to details is a must.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for products and services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- International working experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of finance and credit – CFA, CPA, FRM, or PRM certification a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin are a must.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel (Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), CFA Level III / CFA Charterholder|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|