You may also like
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Final Cut Pro
- Social Media
- Video Editing
- Video Production
Job DetailsBusiness Unit Group Marketing and Corp Comm Job ID GMC19 Post Date 15 May 2018 Application Deadline 30 Jun 2018
- Work closely with senior photographer and designers to deliver quality food shots, product shots, event shots and other ambience shots according to user requests and agreed timeline.
- Work closely with marketing team / creative designers for pre-production preparation, including but not limited to photo art direction, props and background materials for the shooting-setup that match the brand images and the specific promotions.
- Performs all aspects of photo retouching, color correction, photo composition design with photo-retouch software. Produce video contents for website and social media channels.
- Liaise with marketing teammates and creative teammates on video pre-production: research, concept and storyboard. Also the production and post-production handling: video planning, shooting, editing, subtitling and visual effect designing.
- Diploma with related discipline or subjects
- A minimum of 2 years in photography and video production.
- Solid experience on photo retouch & video editing e.g. Food & Event shooting.
- Proficient in Premiere, Final Cut Pro and good knowledge in After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator and light room.
- Good in work with DSLR.
- Familiar with both photography and videography lighting set up and sound recording.
- Good knowledge in video format for online streaming or broadcasting.
- Self-motivated, creative, well organized and attention to details.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and occasionally work on holidays
Please send your application together with the portfolio to Human Resources Manager,
By E-mail:[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or
By Whatsapp : 6388-3034
Personal data collected will be used only for recruitment purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|