Operations Manager – F&B (營運經理 – 餐飲)
Job DetailsBusiness Unit Group Food & Beverage Job ID GF&BADMIN Post Date 20 Oct 2016 Application Deadline 30 Nov 2016
- Directs the operational activities of the Food & Beverage Department in order to maintain and improve quality, service, cleanliness, business volume and productivity to maximize departmental profit and customer satisfaction during in absence of Business Unit Head or Director of F&B.
- Assist in developing on yearly plan for the department (Marketing Plan and Promotion Calendar) and submits to the Business Unit Head
- Assist in compiling and distributes revenue forecasts, sales analysis data and operating reports.
- Handles F&B related correspondence, event quotations, special functions co-ordination.
- Attends communication/co-ordination meetings with other departments.
- Maintains at all times excellent customer relations and ensures very personalised service to all guests. Builds up recognition and customer relation with regular guests. Receives and investigates customer complaints and initiates corrective action.
- Maintains established standards for preparations, presentation and service of food and beverage, in order to ensure highest quality and consistency at all times.
- Ensures all food and beverage areas are kept clean and uncluttered in accordance with company standards and local laws. Maintains equipment in good repair and all venues in prefect conditions.
- Assist in preparing all food promotions and festivals, in collaboration with Business Unit Head of F&B, Director of F&B, and assists in the operation by Restaurant Managers.
- Assist in promoting the above with the assistance of Group Marketing and Communications and communicates within the department and throughout the Company.
- Assist in coordinating the advertising plan, all collateral and printing material together with Group Marketing and Communications.
- Ensures team member is scheduled according to forecasted revenue, and established labor cost goals are maintained
- Controls causal labor requests and overtime
- Prepares Profit Budget, in co-ordination with F&B Analyst and Controller
- 8 to 10 years relevant experience in high-end chain restaurant
- Hong Kong or China working experience
- Large Hotel F&B operations background
- Stand alone chinese cuisine restaurant experience
Attractive remueneration would be offered to the right candidate, please send your resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager,
By Post:15/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon or
By Email:[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
(in word format) or
By Fax : 2722-5555
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Chinese Cuisine
- Corporate Communications