Assistant Manager, S.E. Asia Division, Tour Operations Department
Job DetailsBusiness Unit Miramar Travel Job ID 201804-OPSSEASIA-AM Post Date 20 Jul 2018
- Handle and follow up Group Booking
- Work & communication with Airlines and land operators
- Ticket issuance
- Create and develop new travel product
- Tertiary education is highly perdurable
- 4 years experience or above in travel industry
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office
- Fluent in written/spoken English & as well as Mandarin
- Work Independent, responsible and multi-tasking
- Immediately available will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package (e.g. basic salary, performance bonus, annual leave, examination leave, paternity leave, medical & dental benefits, staff offer, etc.) and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with applicant’s qualification and experience.
Any interested candidates please send your full resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY and DATE OF AVAILABILITY to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please quote job reference no. on email title.
Please refer to our website http://www.hkmiramartravel.com/for more openings.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|