- Chinese Word Processing
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Assistant Officer (Operations Control)
Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Maintain communication between supporting and frontline staff in order to increase work efficiency of frontline operations
- Ensure daily administrative support for frontline operations are in compliance with company requirements
- Monitor and supervise frontline administrative assistants to ensure company policies and procedure are in force
- Assign in promotion activities and handle complaint
- Prepare regular report for management review
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5 / diploma above with at least 1 year's working experience in office administrative field is an advantage
- Strong in coordination and communication skills and be able to work independently
- Responsible with self-motivation
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills in using Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available is preferred
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|