Assistant Network Administrator/Network Administrator
Location: Lai Chi Kok
- Monitor and maintain servers, backup, networks and network performance, including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput and latency
- Manage store and computer room
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Work on shift and public holiday is required
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or related
- At least 2 years’ experience in supporting corporate customer’s networks are In-house servers
- Hand-on experience in Microsoft Windows XP/2003/2008, Linux, VM product
- Equip technical knowledge in Networking, routing and switching
- Knowledge in Cisco IP phone/Azure/AWS will be an advantage
- Knowledge in HTML, XML, VB script will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Network Administrator
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume with present and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applicants unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within 6 months.