- Adobe Flex
- Management Consulting
- Product Development
Associate Director/ Director, Regional Team, Health, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
The Associate Director, Regional Team, EH&B will be responsible for:
- Management of Regional (RBM) & Global (GBM) account – maintaining and growing the RBM/GBM account revenue, managing the account team in region, accountable for the RBM/GBM delivery, managing the client team relationship.
- Sales – participating in RFP, generating new opportunities and growing new RBM / GBM revenue, , cross-LOB sales collaborations and cross-OpCo, generating and delivering EH&B consulting solutions (health management, flex, pooling solutions and captive arrangements).
- Intellectual Capital development – driving innovative consulting delivery with consulting solutions, approaches and tools
- Consulting profile – contributing, participating and delivering on external and internal client or industry events representing Mercer Marsh Benefits™ (MMB) in the region.
- Management of People – managing, coaching and grooming our analyst on the job on internal projects or client projects. Participate in MMB's mentorship program as a coach and mentor. As the need arise, perform the role of a team leader / supervisor.
- Identify and develop local health management and flex opportunities, leveraging local broking clients, regional relationships, cross-LOB clients and cross-OpCo clients. The consultant will be operating as the pursuit team lead, developing the pursuit strategy with the regional sales leader/market or country leader on the larger opportunities, developing and finalizing the RFP submission, and managing / coordinating the pursuit team.
- Contributing to and supporting regional/local marketing initiatives as a featured speaker / subject matter expert. Events include formal industry events as a guest speaker, MMB sponsored industry events, cross-LOB and EH&B client events.
- Manage the growth of consulting services in the region by:
- Contributing as a subject matter expert to the sales initiatives and consulting projects such as benefit plan redesign (i.e. flex), benchmarking studies (both qualitative and quantitative), alternative funding arrangements (pooling, captive arrangements), health & wellness strategies
- Activities in the above encompasses the development of the benefit or total rewards strategy, vendor evaluations, selection and review, evolving the existing programs and MMB’s approach to TPA, HM vendor evaluations, onsite clinic reviews, care management consulting services, lifestyle interventions, insurer capabilities
- Supporting regional / global product development and sales
- Developing approaches localized for the needs of the countries
- Train other members of the consulting / broking team; increasing their awareness and enabling them to articulate the value and services to clients and having them support the delivery of projects. Provide management, mentoring and coaching to project team members.
- Be accountable for revenue and profitability of client accounts and projects. Timely delivery of invoicing, monitoring time charges of the client team, setting budgets for projects and managing the AR of the project.
Client Relationship Managers whose clients will be the focal point to cross-sell consulting solutions (health management programs, flex programs, funding alternatives); Sales & Marketing Leader who opens opportunities to new clients. Regional Consulting Team to leverage client relationships and opens opportunities
Accredited HMO Providers and clinics who will be providing the support for the health coverage and clinic management, Insurers, TPA
- University or College graduate or 8 years or more of industry experience
- Equivalent consulting experience
Knowledge and skills
- Good communication skills, analytical, good presentation skills, can interpret data, understand funding arrangements, plan designs, health management best practices
- Strategic mindset & strong leadership skill; able to advice the team on the project delivery and offer business directions
- Optional: brokerage license
- Optional: Actuarial background (ASA, FSA, or equivalent)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Associate, Society of Actuaries (ASA)