- Due Diligence
- Equity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Analyst, Private Markets, Investments, Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
Mercer Private Markets (“MPM”) is a global specialist for private market investments, offering advisory services, customized and pooled investment solutions for institutional investors. The Hong Kong team is expanding and hiring junior investment professionals to support investment analysis and client servicing. We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual with relevant experience in private equity or related valuation skillset and can work independently in a small group to support Asia and global offices.
- Conduct investment and legal due diligence of current and prospective private equity, private debt and infrastructure funds globally
- Communicate due diligence findings with clients and respond to clients’ questions and requests
- Conduct systematic research on target markets and sub-asset classes
- Formulate and present investment recommendations on target funds to internal investment committee
- Organize and participate in meetings with fund managers on an ongoing basis, and write monitoring report on clients’ programs
Global Private Markets Group, regional leaders, and Hong Kong leaders
Clients, prospects, fund managers, placement agents
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of experience in private market investments, management consulting, equity research or corporate finance in Asia.
- Good financial markets knowhow. Understanding of the target sub-asset classes is a plus.
Knowledge and skills
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated team player, ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very strong organization and time management capabilities
- Ability to work under diversified and inclusive environment
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|