Supervisor-In Room Dining
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
- Ensure staff is working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Complete opening and closing duties including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Inspect storage areas for organization, use of FIFO, and cleanliness.
- Complete scheduled inventories and stock and requisition necessary supplies.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and well being of guests.
- Complete work orders for maintenance repairs.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; and serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Holder of certificate / diploma in Hotel and Catering Operations or related discipline
- 1-2 years of restaurant / in room dining supervisory role
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong sense of services
- Good customer interaction skills
- Capable in Micros cashier procedures
- Knowledge of MS Office
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Inventory Management
- Staff Management
- Stock Taking