Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Courtyard Hong Kong Sha Tin
Strategically located, the 524-room Courtyard by Marriott Hong Kong Sha Tin features stylish rooms with tranquil views of the Shing Mun River, offering smart and practical choices whether for work or leisure. The award winning hotel is just a 5-minute stroll to the nearby Shek Mun Station (Ma On Shan Line), with daily complimentary shuttle bus service available.
Exhibit culinary talents in International cuisine by personally performing tasks while assisting the Executive Chef in leading the team and managing all food related functions
Manage daily kitchen shift operations and ensure the compliance of all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures
Assist the Executive Chef in determining food presentation and create decorative food displays
Work to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget and financial performancein all areas of responsibility
Supervise kitchen areas to ensure consistency in producing high quality food product with compliance of food handling and sanitation standards
Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in luxury hotel / catering industry is preferable
- Holder of Hygiene Certificate or equivalent Certificate
- Excellent leadership skills, able to work under pressure and lead by example
- Strong sense of market trends, menu planning and food cost control
- Strong knowledge and skills in Western and basic Asian cuisines
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good computer skills
- Authorized to work in Hong Kong
Local Package will be offered to the right candidate.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.