Senior IT Specialist - MOXY Bandung
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Asia/Pacif/Australia RegionMarriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
This position is based in Bandung, Indonesia
As a member of the property management staff, this entry-level position contributes general knowledge and skill in technology to provide first- and some second-level support and break-fix (repairs, installations, maintenance of all property-based systems). Generally works under supervision and within well-established guidelines to complete routine tasks. Responsible for performing repairs, installations, and maintenance of all property-based systems. Has knowledge of sophisticated technology equipment/processes and Marriott proprietary systems.
Education and Experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience. Possess 3-5 years experience in like position.
• Previous experience in IR Global Field Services or Marriott Systems Support desirable.
• System-related professional certifications desired.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Technology Needs within Budget Targets
• Works to ensure property is in compliance with appropriate Marriott International Policy and Information Security Manual. Implements solutions as directed to resolve discrepancies.
• Places equipment orders as directed relating to personal computers, telecommunications, local servers/networks; may process invoices
• Conducts periodic inventories of applications and hardware.
• Ensures technology assets are secured.
• Complies with technology-related vendor contracts.
Building and Sustaining Relationships with Customers
• Provides exceptional customer service.
• Is professional and responsive to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
• Provides timely, accurate, and detailed status reports as requested
Ensuring Client Technology Needs are Met
• Assists in disaster recovery and business continuity as it relates to technology.
• Installs, monitors, and maintains telecommunications equipment including cabling and providing technical guidance as needed.
• Performs adds/moves/changes/deletions.
• Supports end-use pager cellular phone issues.
• Troubleshoots high-speed Internet access problems
• Escalates problems as appropriate through direct supervisor, Global Field Services, MSSC.
• Images desktops, installs new software applications, applies patches, maps drives to correct server/network.
• Moves/adds/changes PCs/peripherals; migrating data when necessary.
• Performs routine desktop backup as scheduled or directed.
• Provides end-user support to property staff, business center.
• Assists with setup or reset of security passwords
• Supports email and use of MI network
• Assists in creating and maintaining secure server environment. Performs server backups and routine preventative maintenance.
• Works as part of a team to execute a disaster recovery plan.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|