Senior Account Sales Manager
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Assist Director of Sales in daily operation of department and focus on the new business development from different sources of origin, for both catering and rooms business from Corporate, MICE and Travel Trade segment.
- Monitor team performance and provide key interface with daily operations.
- Provide coaching to team members to ensure proper working procedures.
- Work alongside with Director of Sales on the strategic side of sales plan, developing strategies by setting the direction to achieve the goal.
- Proactively explore new business opportunities from responsible areas including corporate accounts / MICE. Also work with the sales corporate team to identify and develop potential industries and area to maximize the revenue.
- Focus on account penetration to maximize revenue from existing special corporate accounts for oversea and local market.
- University education preferable.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Room Sales in which 1 year at supervisory level.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and management skills to work closely with senior hotel operational management to ensure that sales strategy is adhered to.
- Ability to analyze problems to provide appropriate solutions.
- Self-confident, self motivated and willing to take up new challenges.
Renaissance Hotels is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
- Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)
- Business Development