You may also like
Term / Temporary / Part-time Research Assistant I / II (Sustainable Innovation and Design Laboratory)
Technological and Higher Education Institute of Hong Kong (THEi)
Desktop Publishing Operator / Content Processing Officer
- Adobe Illustrator
Full Time / Part Time / Locum Family Physician
Haven of Hope Christian Service
ACCOUNTS CLERK / ASST ACCOUNTANT - sweater garment manufacturer / trading
Operations Manager, Asset Management, 1305 (HK$600,000 - 800,000 per annum)
- Asset Allocation
- Customer Service
Sales Coordinator / Sales Assistant
Location: Hong Kong Island
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality related discipline
- 1-2 years’ related work experience
- Exceptional communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills and ability to provide customer service
- Well organized, out-going
To sumbit your application, please visit www.renhotels.com/careers
Human Resources Department
1 Harbour Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong.
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|