- Quality Assurance
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|