- Answering Telephones
Receptionist - SkyCity Bistro (Coffee Shop)
Location: Chek Lap Kok
- Greet guests by name with smile.
- Answer phone calls politely using hotel’s standard greeting, and take down table reservations.
- Direct guests to tables and seat evenly at various stations.
- Converse with guests to maintain good guest relationships as well as extending personal touch.
- Allocate reservations evenly.
- Higher Diploma or above in Hospitality or related discipline
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable
Interested applicants, please send your resume to the Human Resources Department.
E-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Address: 1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau
Fax: 3969 2093
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 30 brands representing more than 5700 properties in 110 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers
You can connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their application unsuccessful.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|