- Relationship Management
Market Director of M.I.C.E.
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, the member to Marriott International's hotel protfolio in Hong Kong, is situated on the edge of Lautau Island only 2 minutes walk to the AsiaWorld Expo. The 658-room property has 2 restaurants, a modern sport bar and a Lobby Lounge, Hong Kong's first Quan Spa, a dedicated meeting & conference centre and a full facility Health Club.
- To manage the relationship, qualify and evaluate accounts, sales solicitation for group and individual business for Rooms, Catering and Food & Beverage in general within assigned segments.
- To generate new accounts and relationship building within assigned segments.
- To provide the Reactive Sales Team with sufficient leads to achieve budget / goals.
- To take care the MICE segments in both Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel and Renaissance Harbour View Hotel
- Good spoken, written and reading ability in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong business acumen and familiar with MICE segment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Degree or diploma holder of Hospitality or related studies.
- Previous hotel related working experience is preferable.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|
|Qualification||Member, Instituted of Civil Engineers (MICE)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|