Manager, Loyalty Marketing, Asia Pacific (1-year contract)
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Asia/Pacif/Australia Region
The Manager, Loyalty Marketing is a highly dynamic role tasked with formulating Customer engagement strategies, lead loyalty marketing campaign execution and marketing communications, in order to further enhance member engagement and the Marriott’s loyalty programs positioning across Asia Pacific.
- Lead, develop and implement customer loyalty/CRM initiatives and campaigns for member acquisition, activation, repeat stay and retention, including campaign design, operations, communications and result tracking.
- Understand consumer trend and behavior as well as global/APAC business goals to develop and execute insight driven initiatives, such as member exclusive benefits/offers/events and social engagement activities.
- Plan and manage monthly loyalty marketing communications, such as eNewsletter, eDM, and website banners. Solicit offers from Global Loyalty, Brand Marketing, Revenue Management, eCommerce and Properties etc, to develop calendar and prioritize stories and offers according to the business objectives.
- Manage and work with creative and other agencies, to develop brand merchandise, marketing materials and program collaterals in all relevant languages.
- Own and manage loyalty marketing brand and marketing governance. Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure all ATL/BTL messages are align with brand guidelines.
- Monitor industry trends, tools and customer insights to stay current.
- Measure, analysis and review program performance, track progress on KPIs to ensure the business goals are met.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- 4 years of experience in marketing with solid exposure in large-scale loyalty or CRM program, marketing communications and promotions. Experience leading agile teams and agencies is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to leverage data to create effective offers and promotions.
- Excellent communications and organizing skills. Well organized, manage projects and priorities with on time, on budget delivery.
- Experience in demonstrating leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups.
- Self-starter who performs well with appropriate supervision and has a track record of producing results.
- Highly energetic and demonstrates ability to coordinate multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Business acumen, works effectively in professional collaborative, international environment with cross-functional teams.
- Creative mindset of continually thinking and presenting new ideas on how to enhance Marketing's impact on the business
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese character input.
- Brand Marketing
- Client Relationship Management
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Project Management
- Revenue Management