- Arranging Meetings
- Employee Relations
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Talent Management
Human Resources Administrator (Integration)
Location: CHN-China-Hong Kong-Asia/Pacif/Australia Region
Based in HK (APAC) Continent Office, the incumbent’s scope of responsibilities supports both Talent Acquisition and HR Compliance and Investigation. General duties include providing COE administrative support, recruitment coordination and systems support, compliance performance and data analysis, report generation and translation of confidential documents.
- Master the Recruitment System to support interview process and generate assessment reports for review and analysis.
- Advertise openings in appropriate channels (internal and external, including social media platforms) to attract a diverse pool of talents.
- Liaise with hiring managers and candidates for interview arrangement.
- Make recommendations and offer solutions to enhance the associates’ interview experience.
- Conduct background and reference checks for hotel executive level associates
- Compile hotel reports and maintain an accurate and up-to-date database in the Talent Management System.
- Participate in ad hoc duties and projects assigned.
HR Compliance and Investigation
- Translate confidential documents from Chinese (Putonghua) to English and vice versa.
- Monitor and update the monthly BIL/ERL, Open Door Policy and weekly Fraud-HR case tracking register, performance analysis and closure status.
- Monitor and follow up completion of the bi-annual compliance report (HR Review) and annual compliance training (ES, FCPA & Harassment).
- Participate and coordinate roll out of compliance and employee relations initiatives and programs.
- Schedule appointments and meetings, coordinate travel and hotel arrangements, and submit expense reports and office administrative support for the COEs.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, Hotel and Tourism Management or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ exposure in a HR work environment. Candidate without the required exposure may be considered.
Skills and Competencies
- Hands on experience and familiarity with HRMS is a plus
- Highly organized, meticulous and eye for details
- Positive thinking, passion and motivated
- Can manage several assignments and tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing